works and lives in the Alice Austen House Museum, Staten Island, NY
- St. Johns University, Queens, NY Bachelor of the Arts, English Literature, minor in Photography, Dean’s List 1998
- Vir Fidelis, The Newhouse Center for Contemporary Art, May-October 2011
- Shore Points, Mason Gross Gallery at Rutgers University, September 2009
- Lumen, Video and Performance festival, 2010 and 2011.
- Thank You For Thinking Of Me, Parque Cultural del Caribe, Barranquilla, Colombia, January 28- February 13, 2010.
- Boys to Men, Spotlight Gallery, Wagner College, February 2010.
- Boys to Men, Studio 150, October 2009.
- New York Times, Lens Blog, After a Decade, Moving On From Adolescence: http://lens.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/08/11/after-a-decade-moving-on-from-a...
- Rereveal, Profile: http://www.rereveal.com/id82.html
- PDN, Photo of the Day Blog: http://www.pdnphotooftheday.com/2011/07/10265#more-10265
- TIME, Deputy Photo Editor
- Alice Austen House Museum, Caretaker & Curator
- Photo contributor to Fader, OUT, Time Out New York, Newsweek, New York Times
- Freelance Photo editor for Taschen Fall 2009 working on book projects.
- Guest editor of the Summer 2009 issue of Ojodepez 17.
- Adjunct Professor at School of Visual Arts, Fall 2007-Present
Please contact email@example.com for more information.