Caitlin Cherry lives and works in New York, NY.
- 2012 MFA Candidate, Columbia University School of the Arts, New York, NY
- 2010 BFA, School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- 2009 Yale University, Summer School of Art, Norfolk, CT
- 2013 (Upcoming Solo) Brooklyn Museum, New York, NY
- 2012 Fore, Studio Museum of Harlem, New York, NY
- (E)merge Art Fair with Contemporary Wing Gallery, Washington D.C.
- Summer Show, Kravets|Wehby Gallery, New York, NY
- Retrospective of S curated by Jonathan Safran Foer and Sam Messer, Fredericks & Freiser Gallery, New York
- Columbia University MFA Thesis Exhibition, Fisher Landau Center for Art, Queens, NY
- ALL WE NEED IS DYNAMITE, Leroy Neiman Gallery, Columbia University, New York, NY
- NEXT GENERATION, Contemporary Wing, Washington, D.C.
- 2011 Paperwork, Kravets|Wehby Gallery, New York, NY
- 1st-Year MFA Exchibition, Wallach Art Gallery, Columbia University, New York, NY
- 2010 Spring Undergraduate Exhibition, Sullivan Galleries, School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- 2009 Summer Group Show, Battell House, Yale School of Art, Norfolk, CT
- 2012 Lotos Foundation Grant Recipient
- Nominee, Joan Mitchell Foundation MFA Grant
- 2011 Visual Arts Fellowship, Columbia University
- 2009 Ellen Battell Stoeckel Fellowship, Yale University
- 2006 Regional Incentive Scholarship, School of the Art Institute of Chicago
Please contact email@example.com for more information.